The new build homes of the future require energy to be stored for uses when required.
Ready to install solar battery kit
We offer complete solar PV systems with all of the installation parts included.
These on roof solar PV panel fixing kits can match any roof covering type, c/w 10 number 400w nominal size solar panels @ 4kw value. Plus all necessary fixings, cables, switches, and fuse systems required.
An AC hybrid inverter/charger system to enable power generated to be used in the home when needed after dark. With LV battery storage packs available in 3.5kwh, 5.12kwh, 5.32kwh sizes.
If you are looking to install a battery backup kit for your home or business, there are a few important things to consider before beginning the process.
A battery backup system can provide reliable power during an outage, which can mean the difference between inconvenience and disaster. Here are some steps to follow in order to install a battery backup system.
1. Determine your power needs. Before getting started, think about what you will need. Calculate your wattage needs and consider what appliances or devices are being used. An easy method is to look at your energy usage.
2. Choose the Solar PV Systems backup power system. Including PV panel energy generators, power inverters, and battery backup units. Choose the option that best fits your needs.
3. Select a lithium battery. The size of the battery you choose will depend on the power storage you require and the amount of runtime you need. Consider only lithium-ion batteries for a longer lifespan and higher efficiency. This battery type takes up far less space than traditional lead acid batteries.
4. If you are not comfortable with installing a battery backup system yourself, consider finding a professional electrical contractor to help.
5. Install the equipment. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully and install the equipment in a safe and secure well ventilated location. You will need to install battery cables as close as possible to the inverter.
6. Configure the system. Once the equipment is installed, you may need to configure it to ensure it is optimized for your needs. This may include setting the voltage regulation, and adjusting the power-output settings.
7. Test the system. Once the battery backup system is installed and configured, test it to ensure it is working properly. Checking the runtime, and monitoring the battery capacity. Overall, installing a battery backup kit requires careful planning and attention to detail. However, once the system is in place, it can provide reliable power peace of mind.
Our kits are designed to take the hassle out of buying lots of individual parts. These help electrical engineers to put solar PV panel systems in place quickly and efficiently.
Check out the details and let us know if we can help your new project to store pv energy.
These kits contain all materials required. Roof fixings including roof flashing kit | Solar panels | solar panel extension cables | Roof entry slate | DC switches | AC switches | Hybrid inverter | Lithium HV battery c/w bms cables and connectors. A complete one stop solution.